Viettel Security Orchestration, Automation & Response (VCS – CyCir)
Promote this Nomination
Viettel Security Orchestration, Automation & Response (VCS - CyCir)
|Company (that provides the nominated product / solution / service)||Viettel Cyber Security Company|
|Company size (employees)||100 to 499|
|Type of solution||Software|
Viettel Security Orchestration, Automation and Response (VCS – CyCir) is one of the best-in-class SOAR solutions for large enterprises and government in South East Asia.
VCS-CyCir offers security operation platform delivering four main capabilities:
• Orchestration & Integration with 100+ third-party applications and 300+ commands to coordinate and automatically responds across organization. Since VCS-CyCir enabled organizations to centrally collect data from different sources and coordinate into one single platform, our solution leverages core values of existing tools, increasing 30% security asset value.
• By implementing automated playbooks and machine learning technology, our solution helped to reduce 77% time on manual processing efforts, especially enrichment for security analysts. In addition, we utilize Viettel Threat Intelligence platform developed by our Threat Research experts to develop and customize out-of-the-box playbooks that fits any needs of organizations.
• Comprehensive incident response on a single platform collects and consolidates events from all sources to manage in real-time, thereby quickly respond based on task management. Our visualized investigation maps support security analyst to investigate in root cause along with prioritized inbound security events, alerts based on built-in case management. By accelerating incident response, VCS-CyCir reduced end user downtime and IT time for remediation.
• Customizable report and configurable dashboards helps security operation team to save time on reporting and auditing. Our report dashboard can be customized and edited based to deliver different metrics like MTTD, MTTR, ROI, False Positive Alert, SLA etc. in order to improve SOC productivity and efficiency. In fact, our solution saved 4 hour reporting per day for analysts to focus on strategic tasks.
• Automated investigation and response with 50+ pre-built playbooks and machine learning capability.
VCS-CyCir allows analyst to reduce 80% of manual tasks and accelerate 40% response times. Our solution helps to simplify security operation and prioritize alerts, thereby reduce 50% false positive. In fact, 90% VCS-CyCir customer said our solution helped to reduce operational costs effectively and see payback value for less than one year.
• Highly effective to improve and measure SOC performance
By orchestrating customer’s existing technology invest and reduce alert overload for SOC, our solutions helped to increase analyst productivity and fasten incident response. Our customizable reporting dashboard not only saves time of reporting but also measures SOC effectiveness for managers and CISOs in real-time.
• Ease of Use and Time to value
VCS-CyCir enables rapid scalable on-premises, in the cloud or hybrid environments. Our intuitive user interface does not require high level skills to use, deploy and maintain. As the result, our customers quickly acknowledged values within one month after deployment.