Promote this Nomination
|Company (that provides the nominated product / solution / service)||Ostendio|
|Company size (employees)||10 to 49|
|Headquarters Region||North America|
|Type of solution||Cloud/SaaS|
Ostendio is the only Compliance Solution that delivers an easy-to-use, cost-effective platform that allows you to assess risk, create and manage critical policies and procedures, empower your people to be secure with security awareness training, and monitor continuous compliance across 150+ security standards, frameworks, and regulations including SOC 2, ISO, FedRAMP, HITRUST, and HIPAA. Ostendio is the only SaaS platform to be trusted as a HITRUST Readiness Licensee and a licensee of the AICPA for SOC 1, SOC 2, and SOC 3. With deep customization, advanced intelligence, and flexible controls, clients are always audit-ready, always secure, and always able to take on what’s next.
With advanced automation and comprehensive features, audit firms are increasingly leveraging Ostendio as their primary audit tool. The Ostendio platform enables auditors and clients to collaborate on real-time evidence within a single, secure platform. Unlike industry-standard methods of conducting complex audits using disparate and siloed shared drives and spreadsheets, the Ostendio platform provides access to evidence and documents that are always available, easy to update, and optimized for collaboration. This collaboration with auditors within the platform saves both clients and auditors time and money when performing complex security audits.
The audit module of the Ostendio platform allows clients to:
● Create recurring tasks to track auditable actions such as user account access, data backups, and clean desktop policies.
● Assign tasks to specific individuals or to artifact owners
● Set compliance requirements, like pass/fail, single/multiple submissions, strict deadlines versus allowing late submissions
● Associate or link evidence to activities, such as screenshots, logs, and certificates
● Create and track remediation activities with failed audits
● Link past and future actions to relevant policies and processes to demonstrate compliance
● Maintain an auditable history of all actions and changes
Ostendio deserves recognition because:
1. It has a deeper reach - the platform is rolled out to and used by every employee, contractor, and support personnel, not just the security team. At Ostendio we believe that real security and compliance requires more than systems, it requires engaging and empowering your people.
2. It has a broader reach - Ostendio clients automatically become part of the Trust Network which allows them to connect with any other Ostendio client to send and receive security information. Clients of different sizes and from multiple industries use Ostendio for their compliance requirements.
3. It is more comprehensive - Ostendio supports every aspect of an organization's cyber security and compliance program, from policies to asset management, risk management, training, incident management, and more. Essentially the platform can be used to build, operate and showcase every aspect of an organization's security, compliance, and risk management program across more than 150 industry frameworks. It also helps organizations with compliance to multiple standards with the crosswalk feature that can assign related evidence to more than one standard or framework.
In addition to those benefits, Ostendio also offers a team of Professional Services experts ready to help clients as they implement their compliance and security programs. Clients engage the Professional Services team to supplement an organization’s compliance team during the initial set-up of a security program or for some expert assistance when preparing for a complex audit.