Promote this Nomination
|Company (that provides the nominated product / solution / service)||Zimperium|
|Company size (employees)||100 to 499|
|Type of solution||Software|
Zimperium, a global leader in mobile device security, offers real-time, on-device protection against Android and iOS threats. The Zimperium platform leverages Zimperium’s award-winning machine learning-based engine, z9, to protect mobile data, apps and sessions against device compromises, network attacks, phishing attempts and malicious apps. To date, z9 has detected 100 percent of zero-day device exploits without requiring an update or suffering from the delays and limitations of cloud-based detection—something no other mobile security provider can claim. Zimperium’s solutions, which all integrate z9 and are collectively known as “zPlatform,” include:
● zIPS: Zimperium’s stand-alone app that provides persistent, on-device protection for mobile devices and data in a manner analogous to next-generation antivirus on traditional endpoints.
● zIAP: A software development kit (SDK) that quickly embeds z9 into any mobile app, immediately protecting the app and all of its sessions from attacks.
● zConsole: Zimperium’s management and reporting console, including threat forensics, policy administration and industry-leading integrations with EMM and SIEM solutions.
● z3A: Provides detailed privacy and security risk for every app on protected devices.
Headquartered in Dallas, TX, Zimperium is backed by Sierra Ventures, Samsung, Telstra, Warburg Pincus and SoftBank.
Zimperium is the global leader in enterprise mobile threat defense, and was founded with a mission to protect mobile devices in the enterprise. In other words, Zimperium didn’t adapt from a consumer solution to an enterprise solution—from day one, the company developed its technology and functionality to serve the needs of enterprises, and specifically enterprises’ need to provide scalable management and threat intelligence.
● Most organizations leverage multiple cloud infrastructures. Rather than force an enterprise to work with a cloud platform of Zimperium’s choosing, Zimperium decided to develop its technology in a way that empowers the customer to have a choice. The Zimperium platform (“zPlatform”) runs on any cloud platform, so the customer can have the flexibility to match their existing workflow.
● Similarly, most enterprises leverage multiple Mobile Device Management systems (MDMs, or in the more recent vernacular, UEMs), which Zimperium’s technology also adjusts to match. Although there could be several reasons for this, companies frequently have multiple MDMs as a result of acquisitions, regional requirements, or migrations from one platform to another.
● In addition to the enterprise functionality focus, Zimperium also built its platform to scale to the demands of the enterprise. Currently, Zimperium handles around 600 million events processes per day, which is an unparalleled achievement in the industry. Additionally, Zimperium’s platform contains the ability to handle real-world scalability demands. The system was architected to handle more than 10 times that amount of events processes, and with large financial, government and healthcare organizations as customers, Zimperium is clearly leading the field.